Dawlish Museum in Dawlish
About Dawlish Museum
Knowle House was built as a gentleman's residence in 1805, and has been used for various purposes since. It now houses Dawlish Museum.
The aim of the Museum is to preserve and display the history of Dawlish through it's artefacts, which have been generously donated by local people. You can take a sneek preview of what lies inside the museum in the viseo below!
Address: Dawlish Museum, Barton Terrace, Dawlish, EX7 9QH
Museum Opening Times
May 1st - 30th September
- Wednesday - Friday: 10.3oam - 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 2pm - 5pm
- (Closed Monday and Tuesday)
- £2.00 - Adults
- £1.00 - Child / Concession
- £5.00 - Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children)